Saturday, November 15, 2014

where to begin

I don't even know where to begin, I've had to be absent for such a while.  I miss this space so much, as much as I appreciate your views and comments, I mostly do this for my own personal family journal.  My hopes are to invest in a laptop and get some sort of service at the cabin, but at this point I don't know when that will be.  We have been turned upside down through all this construction and having to move around to have a place to stay.  We have been at the cabin now since October 28th.  While it has been difficult with not many amenities I have tried to keep the "camping" mindset, but it is taking it's tole.  We are privileged to be able to come to my mothers for showers and a "break" from dust and we are so thankful.  We feel at rest over here.  The holidays are coming upon us and hubby is working hard to finish the inside for the holidays.  I will be so thankful to have a home again and resume life.  I have truly learned so much through this about myself, our family, and life in general.  So much I have taken for granted.  I am weaker then I ever thought. 









Blessings,
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment


Fourth of July 2010

Forth of July 2011

Forth of July 2012